SEE IT: 'Human Ken Doll' Rodrigo Alves can't breathe properly after having 50 plastic surgeries

Barbie's Dreamhouse has become a nightmare.
While appearing on the British TV talk show "This Morning," "Human Ken Doll" Rodrigo Alves revealed that simply taking in air has become problematic thanks to his numerous plastic surgeries.
"July of last year I had my nose reconstructed with a piece of cartilage from my ribs," said Alves, who has had eight nose jobs alone. "That helped, but I still can't breathe 100%."
With much of his income reportedly thanks to properties he inherited from his grandparents, Alves has spent nearly half a million dollars on everything from chest silicone implants to a fake six pack and stem cell injections into his face and hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERjmuiiBvds&feature=youtu.be&t=152

With his sandy blonde hair and sanded down features, he has since gained notoriety for resembling Barbie's longtime love interest Ken.
"It was never my intention to look like the Ken doll, but apparently I look like a doll," he admitted. "I personally don't think I look like a doll."
Asked by the hosts why he continues to get surgeries if he can't even breathe properly, Alves described his many rhinoplasties as having a "domino effect" that require repair.
STAND ALONE PHOTO

"Now I can't breathe so I have to do another surgery to repair my breathing," he said. "It's just like when you start dyeing your hair."

The hosts continued to express concern over the 33-year-old's fondness for these operations, but Alves waved off the suggestion that he could possibly be hooked on the knife.
"No one can get addicted to plastic surgery," he said. "There's no such thing."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picha ya kutisha ya Mtoto wa miezi nane kulawitiwa na baba yake mzazi.

MAJANI YA MPERA NA FAIDA ZAKE MWILINI.